Friday, September 23, 2011

Back from holidays!

Been away for almost 16 days to Alaska and Seattle and another week to 恢复元气 ;p,  that's why I have not been updating my blog. 

Beautiful Scenery
The trip was fantastic! Beautiful scenery


Watching Wildlife
adrenalin pumping excursions chasing after wildlife,
Eat Eat Eat
eating and drinking non stop and...
The Ho Family
and lot's of fun with a Singaporean family whom we went together with.

I put on 3kg during the trip so you can imagine how much I ate. Basically the word "diet" is out of my dictionary for the last 16 days ;p . Since we are at Alaska, we must eat the fresh salmon, halibut, Alaska crab legs, salmon chowder and lot's of other seafood. And what's best to go with those food?? Wine and beer! We had tried the Alaskan beer. They taste pretty light and fragrant not as bitter like Tiger beer. I think ladies will love it.


When we reached Seattle, we went to Pikes Place. We were so eager to try the fresh seafood and fruits there! Yes we already ate a lot for the past 10 days, but when you see how fresh the seafood and fruits are it's simply irresistible!
顾不了仪态,吃最重要!

big juicy peaches and avocados

Really miss the fresh seafood! Though had great seafood, but we actually miss chinese food. The moment we reached Seattle we go and check out the Chinatown there. Luckily the first restaurant we tried, the food is delicious! We actually went back there for dinner for the next 2 days haha! Now back to reality, time to stick back to my diet! Will go and search for inspiration to cook some new dishes soon. Just planned my dinner for the next week. Planning to make rojak and a new dish I saw on 吃饭黄帝大next week  敬请期待 ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment